Send Your Query for Attestation ServicesSend Your Query for Attestation Services

Attestation services for Bonafide Certificate Issued from India

Bonafide Certificate Attestation for Gulf and other Countries

Attestation/Legalization/Verification/Authentication of Bonafide Certificate is the act of witnessing a Bonafide Certificate by authorized person/persons/Departments/authorities with their official seal and signature. This attestation also confirms that Bonafide Certificate has been issued by that mentioned department and Seal and signature on that particular Bonafide Certificate is genuine.

Procedures for Bonafide Certificate Attestation

Attestation of Bonafide Certificate from India: To check the genuinity of the Bonafide Certificate, first Bonafide Certificate will be sent to district for its verification, once the verification received from district than HD (HOME DEPARTMENT) will attest the original certificate. After that MEA (MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS) will attest or Apostille the original Marriage Certificate, than only any embassy will attest or legalize the certificate then at the last Ministry of Foreign Affairs of host country, where the candidate planning to migrate/travel will attest or legalize.

Attestation or Authentication or Legalization procedures to be completed on a Bonafide Certificate from India or abroad for the use of it in foreign Countries like Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, China, Philippines, Taiwan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Bangladesh etc . We can complete all the following as well as related attestations or Verifications on your Bonafide Certificate without your presence in India.

Need and Use of Bonafide Certificate Attestation

The Attestations on a Bonafide Certificate is the evidence or proof of its originality and the departments who attested the same Confirms/accepting it in an official capacity. All the foreign countries need confirmation to avoid complications in future or the use of fake Bonafide Certificates. Attestation or Legalization on Bonafide Certificate is needed for applying an Employment Visa in foreign Countries, Changing the Sponsorship or Changing the Resident Visa, changing the profession and transferring a Job, changing the designation and applying for family visa and parents, school admission PCC in foreign countries, to get a job visa, changing the designation for family status and higher salary, change of visa status in abroad, attending an interview and writing exam and MOH Exams, giving an authorization from abroad.

Bonafide Certificate Attestation or Legalization can be done by courier/registered post from India and abroad.

ANR Overseas offer Home Department (HD) attestation for following states in India.

Andhra Pradesh
Tamil Nadu
Uttar Pradesh

Documents required for Bonafide Certificate Attestation:

Original Certificate
2 Passport size Photographs
SSC & HSC Certificates Copy
Passport copy
Visa Copy with arrival and departure stamp page
Authorization letter

Have a question or need instant help or request a call back?

For instant support please call us at Phone: +91-9311578185
You can also send us your query through email :
You may whatsAap your query on +91-9910223200

Click Here to Send Online Query