Send Your Query for Attestation Services
WhatsApp contact number for ANR Overseas Services Private Limited: 0091-9910223200

Attestation services for Indian Higher Secondary Certificate Issued from India

Attestation or Legalization of Indian Higher Secondary Certificate issued from Indian universities is required by every individual who is willing to travel foreign countries for the purpose of Job, higher studies, business set up or for other purpose the host country needs to recognize it as a genuine document.

To check the genuinity of the document, first educational certificate will be sent to university for its verification, once the verification received from university than HRD (HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT) will attest the original certificate. After that MEA (MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS) will attest or Apostille the original certificate, than only any embassy will attest or legalize the certificate.

Indian Indian Higher Secondary Certificate Attestation or Legalization can be done by courier/registered post from India and abroad.

Indian Higher Secondary Certificate need to be first authenticated / attested from the respective HRD (HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT) from where the document has been issued.

ANR Overseas offer HRD (HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT) attestation for following states in India.

Documents required for Indian Higher Secondary Certificate Attestation

Have a question or need instant help or request a call back?

For instant support please call us at Phone: +91-9311578185
You can also send us your query through email :
You may whatsAap your query on +91-9910223200

Click Here to Send Online Query